You will find there is a lot of opportunity to do exciting work in this multi-faceted trade.
The following list is an overview of some of the types of work available to the skilled ironworker: To learn about these sectors of the trade, click to the IRONWORKING
page in this site.
- Structural steel buildings and bridges
- Reinforcing and Post tensioning
- Curtain wall/window wall/glazing
- Miscellaneous Metals
- Architectural and structural precast
- Rigging and machinery moving
- Pre-engineered buildings
- And much more.
Get the advantage. Go union.